Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mr. Gellert

Dear Parent/Guardian,

I would like to welcome you and your child to the 2010/2011 school year. My name is Mr. Gellert and I will be your child’s homeroom, language arts and science teacher. Your child’s homeroom is 7I and we are the Red Team.

There are some information items that I would like to bring to your attention. The biggest educational change that your child will experience this year will be the introduction of student netbook computers. All students at Nashwaaksis Middle School will be issued netbook style laptops. As of today, I cannot say when they will be rolled out, but details will be forthcoming shortly. To complement and enhance the netbook, it is necessary that your child have a good quality “memory stick” with a minimum capacity of 2 gigs. Regarding other school supplies, I ask that your child have binders or folders for science and language arts, a supply of lined and unlined paper, and an assortment of pens and pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment